map

آپارتمان  برای فروش

  • room size

    2

  • room size

    1

قیمت:

395.660.439 Toman
132,710 $USD
84,836 £GBP
133,300 $AUD

معرفی: نزديک به شهر

امکانات: آسانسور

مساحت ساخت: 65 متر
واقع در طبقه: 14

توضیحات: Two identical skyscrapers, twin towers;  A complex poised to become the face of modern;  The building’s architectural concept features three main components;  AXIS Towers puts together five branches of property development;  The engineering design meets all international standards;  AXIS Towers consist of 41 floors;  The four underground floors will accommodate parking lots equaling in size four soccer fields;  22 elevators that promote independent traffic movement, which is so important in multifunctional buildings;  5% Discount In Case Of Single Payment;  30/70 - Pay 30% of total amount when you buy apartment and pay the rest 70% in December of 2017.

آدرس: chavchavadze avenu, گرجستان

بازدید شده: 97
تاریخ درج: ۱۳۹۶/۰۵/۱۳
کد ملک: 59843C97BC677
دیدن پروفایل
تماس با مالک
نام: IRES
ایمیل: natia@ires.ge
تلفن: +995597333575
نام شما:
ایمیل شما:
شماره تماس شما:
موضوع:
توضیحات:
سوال
ارسال به دوستان
نام شما:
پست الکترونیکی شما:
نام دوستان:
پست الکترونیکی دوستان:
موضوع:
توصیفات:
سوال